Marlow was one of Blake Shelton’s two finalists during the last season of “The Voice,” ultimately coming in fourth. With the ten songs on his new record, he’s continuing to bring a traditional country sound to music fans. Per the album’s press release, the whole effort is about staying true to his roots, to the point where his family’s cornbread recipe will be included on the insert when people order a physical copy of the record from his website. When many artists change their sound or style after appearing on a singing competition, Red Marlow is sticking to what got him on national TV – and that strong sense of self, both musically and in sharing his story, ought to appeal to any listener who’s looking for a great country album.
- ‘The Voice’ finalist Red Marlow releases post-show album, lines up tour
- Red Marlow’s New Album ‘Country As Cornbread’ Is a Must For Country Music Fans
- Red Marlow: A Lesson From The Voice Led To ‘Country As Cornbread’
- Red Marlow Prepares To Release 1st Post-Voice Album
- This “The Voice” favorite delivers a heart-wrenching performance of “I Pray”